Student Participation

Dear Professor Blackstone,


I am writing this letter to convince you why I deserve an excellent grade for my student participation.


Since the first day of class, I thoroughly enjoyed your lesson as I find it having a different formula compared to our core engineering modules. This made me enjoy coming to class punctually every week in hopes to get a good impression from you. English may not be my strong suit but I always try to pay close attention to what you teach in class and answer your questions to the best of my ability. With this module, I am able to think creatively in my work which gives me a challenge to further improve my writing and speaking skills. I also enjoy working with my group and participating in group discussions listening to others' creative ideas, reading through fair and unbiased feedbacks, and especially working on projects.


All in all, I learned many valuable skills from your class, and I am confident that I will be able to use them in the near future. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts